Wednesday 6 November 2013

Mathletics

Reflection for maths
Something I was pleased with was that I created a really cool design because I put 2 design together.
I really enjoyed learning how to do all the design because it was fun doing it.
Something I found hard was finding the center of the page because the line always where wonky.
Something that made me think was trying to do all of the different line because it was really made me think
Something I want to get better at is working more faster at it. I can not muck around. 

In the weekend Mum and I made this it is mathletics but me and mum did it with nails and a bit of wood   




In class we have been going mathletics we had to came up with our own design  to do to a competition 
This is my one 




10 comments:

  1. Well done Tracey,
    Your art you did with the string looks amazing.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Tracey
    I really like your mathletics poster!!
    and I really like how you took your time making this neat piece of art!!
    Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Tracey your mathletics posters are looking amazing. Was it fun doing some with your mum? I bet it was. Keep up the good work Tracey:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tracey.
    Your Mathletics is looking great.
    I would not have thought of doing it that way!
    I also like the one you did at school.
    Was it fun doing it with a piece of wood and nails?
    Keep up the great work Tracey.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Tracey great Mathletics.
    You must be very artistic.
    Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so amazing Tracey.
    I really like how you described your reflection.
    Great mathletics.
    How long did it take for all of them for each day?
    How long did it take for all of them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic Tracey!
    Great work.
    Your mathletics looks amazing.
    I bet it was all worth it.
    Keep up the good work.
    Well done:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome work Tracey.
    Great Maths.
    You are awesome at maths art.
    Well done.
    Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome Tracey.
    keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your artwork. It is really colourful. I want to make something like it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...